MinorahTutors – Online Tutoring Script is specially made for Online Tutoring Companies. Tutoring now a days a hot business , Menorah Tutoring Script packed all the features which industry needs now.
MinorahTutors – Online Tutoring Script is a script building an online platform where students register for classes according to their subject needs. Students can view the Tutors available and their calender schedule to book lessons , a full featured dashbards for both students and tutors will make the things easy.
Demo Login Details:
Admin Login Details: email@example.com / 123456789
Tutor Login Details: firstname.lastname@example.org / password
Student Login Details: email@example.com / password
Institute Tutor Login Details: firstname.lastname@example.org / password
Institute Login Details: email@example.com / password
- Student , Tutor and Institute Management
- Tutors will enter teaching courses along with available timings
- Tutor Profile settings with image and video upload to their profile gallery
- Student can manage their settings and contact the tutor before finalising the tutor
- Separate institution level module , where Institute can add their tutors and manage them
- Complete admin settings and full control over the system
- Detailed documentation and complete functionality
General Features of Student
- Tutors System Facilitates to Book a Course for students by Online
- Students can also book under institute offered Batches
- Student can post his requirements, if he not get required tutor in the list.
- Simple Procedure to Book Tutors & Institutes.
General Features of Tutor
- Tutors can contact students by their requirements.
- Tutors can also register under institutes
- Easy to contact Students & Institutes.
General Features of Institute
- Institutes can register its tutors.
- Institutes can create multiple Batches for students
- Students can Enroll in the Batches by online..
Skype : digital.vidhya
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are dedicated to continue to improve this system, your suggestions are always welcome.