The Angry Frog PHP Login Script is a login and user management script that can be dropped in to an existing website or used out of the box. Add one line of code to your website to protect whole pages or sections of pages dependant on login status or user level. The admin panel is user friendly and allows the admin to edit, track, ban and delete users with the click of a button. Plus much, much more.
- Can be dropped in to an existing website or used ‘out of the box’.
- Protect your site’s pages or sections of pages by login status and/or user level.
- Optional Captcha (and other failsafes) to avoid registration of automated bots.
- User login using PHP sessions, navigate across pages and stay logged on.
- ‘Remember me’ cookie
- User timeout after inactivity.
- Users can change profile settings, change passwords, e-mail addresses.
- Forgot Password feature.
- User, admin or e-mail activation
- Welcome e-mail (off/on)
- Admin can activate, ban, edit or delete users.
- Records user’s registration date, last login date and IP addresses.
- Passwords are encrypted and salted.
- Change minimum / maximum username or password length.
- Confirm password & e-mail address on registration.
- Customizable Admin Skin which uses Bootstrap CSS
- Plus much more….
Support is provided by the author both in the comments section and at the Forums at the Angry Frog website here. There are also detailed instructions provided with the script.